Home Buying Tips
Home Buying Tip #1
Contact a lender to get pre-qualified. The pre-qualification form your lender will provide will accompany your offer. So, it is best to have this before you start looking at homes. After you have your pre-qualification done, I can arrange for a private showing for any home you are interested in seeing.
If you would like to find out what you need to qualify for a loan, please reach out to me. I can connect you with a lender that has several programs available including down payment assistance programs. There is even an option to set up a gift registry for your down payment. This program would include a contribution from the lender as much as $2500! This is perfect for engaged couples saving for their first home. Call me at (480) 535-0060 for more information.
Home Buying Tip #2
My second home buying tip is to contact me so I can create you a personalized email subscription that is based on location, price and features you are looking for. When a home that matches your criteria is listed, you will receive an email notification with photos and details the same day. Since I was raised in Gilbert, I know the Phoenix metro area very well, especially the East Valley region. Not only can I help you find a home, but I can answer any questions you may have about the area.
Home Buying Tip #3
Don’t preview homes without me. You may risk losing representation, especially with new home builders. This means the builder’s or listing agent, who has the seller’s best interests in mind, would be advising you. When I am present, I have a fiduciary responsibility to protect and promote your interests.
Home Buying Tip #4
Let me simplify the process. Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process, but I can make that process easier for you. By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Receive access to the resources and connections I have established (lenders, inspectors, contractors, local info and more)
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
Find MLS Listings with My Free Phone App
Text ONECINDYNELSON to 87778
More Home Buying Tips
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2018 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®